AC/DC Live Tee
Make a hell of a statement in this Live At Donington AC/DC tee. Live at Donington is the Australian rock band AC/DC's show at Donington Park on August 17th, 1991, and it was the band's third Monsters of Rock festival. The two-hour show was performed before 72,500 spectators and included real cannons, the Hells Bell, an inflatable Rosie, and an inflatable Angus. Made from distressed, soft washed down cotton, finished with cuffed short sleeves, a ribbed crew neck, and a fitted silhouette.
- Style #301546
- Color: White
- AC/DC Vintage-Inspired Live At Donington Fitted T-Shirt
- Keyword: ACDC
- 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester
- Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low
- Designed and Finished in Los Angeles
- Model is wearing size S
- Height: 5'8"
- Bust: 33B", Waist: 24", Hips: 35"